Apply by Email
Strategic Account Manager
The Strategic Account Manager will be a part of the Delivery Services team, keeping the company focused on customer outcomes, and playing a central role in directing the future of client delivery success. The Strategic Account Manager will understand customer goals and outcomes through ongoing conversations with key client and partner stakeholders and collection and analysis of data and feedback.
- 3-5 years or more experience in client account management with a focus in technology or agency delivery services.
- Proven Account Management or Strategic Engagement Management experience.
- Experience in creating and managing client contracts.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization including senior executives.
- Driven,self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a "can-do" attitude.
- Developing proposals, statements of work and other sales documentation for customer follow on projects and initiatives.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong relationship building, conflict resolution, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple clients independently and within partner teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- Innate drive to succeed with a corresponding track record.
- Ability to be open to coaching and new ways of accomplishing goals.
- Up to 50% travel required for customer meetings, internal meetings or conferences as needed.
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role.
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Bachelor's degree or higher required.
- Build strong client relationships at the executive level – act as their trusted advisor.
- Present Deck Commerce capabilities, ensuring our clients understand how our services can help them reach their eCommerce goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of clients’ needs to create and propose appropriate solutions and roadmap plans.
- Manage client escalations and conflict resolution.
- Take ownership of the reference status of their engagements and ensure issues are quickly and successfully handled.
- Create proposals and Statements of Work for follow on work and projects.
- Support billing and collection efforts as needed.
- Build strong working relationships with counterparts in the Deck Commerce organization to successfully drive client satisfaction.
- Define and evolve the process of engagement across the organization to ensure our clients understand the value and benefit of the Deck Commerce offerings and services.
- Work with Deck Commerce Executive Team to ensure the proper scoping of prospect service needs for additional services and ensure our SOW accurately depicts this scoping and pricing.
- Lead regularly scheduled client review meetings to discuss account health, opportunities, and risks with Deck Commerce Executive Team.
- Track SOW Milestones and generate Client invoices.
Deck Commerce is an Order Management System engineered for omni-channel commerce. The cloud-based platform connects front-end shopping channels with back-end business systems and optimizes the processes for fulfilling and servicing orders. This enables retailers and branded product companies to grow revenues and improve customer engagement by delivering modern shopping experiences. Deck Commerce powers leading brands such as New Balance, Rawlings, Build-a-Bear and more.
If you thrive in a team-focused, innovative environment and have a passion for technology, eCommerce, and amazing service, then Deck Commerce is the place for you. Our approach with customers is grounded in long-term success, and we take the same approach with our employees by prioritizing work-life balance and professional development. We value a strong company culture and offer excellent pay and benefits.<< Back to Openings