Location: St. Louis, MO
The Software Engineer is responsible for the development and maintenance of web projects and applications designed to meet the project goals and objectives of our clients. The development platform is largely Microsoft-based, built on the .NET, and SQL Server frameworks. The Software Engineer will work closely with Project Managers, Business Analysts and other Engineers to execute outlined requirements for the overall development process.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge of C#/ASP.NET, MVC, SQL and Web API’s
- Exposure to Test Driven Development and use of Agile/Scrum
- Experience in e-Commerce web application development desired, but not required
- Familiarity with application development lifecycle tools such as JIRA desired, but not required
- Detail-oriented, excellent time management abilities, and effective under pressure
- Ability to work well in group problem solving situations
- Two to five years of related experience
- BS in related field of study or equivalent experience
- Site/Application Development – implementation of project requirements, assistance with documentation
- Site/Application Maintenance - attentiveness to mission-critical issues, routine updates, enhancements and maintenance, testing and troubleshooting
- Best-Practices Coding and Application Development - W3 standards, PCI Security Compliance
* All employees are expected to perform other duties as required or assigned that are reasonably related to the scope of the duties listed above. Deck Commerce reserves the right to supplement this list, particularly if the scope of duties in this position changes.
About Deck Commerce
Deck Commerce is the leading order management system (OMS) for direct-to-consumer retailers like New Balance, NETGEAR, Build-A-Bear, Saje Natural Wellness, and more! The highly flexible, cloud-based platform powers seamless, omnichannel shopping experiences through inventory management, robust order orchestration, and transaction processing. Deck Commerce OMS enables retailers to curate memorable experiences that turn every customer into their best customer.
Why Work With Us?
If you thrive in a team-focused, innovative environment and have a passion for technology, eCommerce, and amazing service, then Deck Commerce is the place for you. Our approach with customers is grounded in long-term success, and we take the same approach with our employees by prioritizing work-life balance and professional development. We value a strong company culture and offer excellent pay and benefits. Learn more by visiting our Careers page.