Location: St. Louis, MO
The Senior Software Engineer plays a key role in the design, development/configuration and ongoing maintenance of the Deck Commerce platform. This role will work with stakeholders to develop solutions and features that fulfill the needs of the product team and customers. The Senior Software Engineer will work directly with Project Managers,Business Analysts, Software Engineers, QA Engineers and Customers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of C#/ASP.NET, MVC, SQL and Web API’s
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure
- Self-Starter with the ability to define and execute goals
- Professional with unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character
- Strong communication skills
- Sound judgement and decision making skills
- Team player capable of working collaboratively
- Calm and effective in high-pressure situations
- Passionate about technologies and software development practices
- Understanding of the system’s architectural design and configuration
- Efficient in troubleshooting and the ability to solve technical problems
- Demonstrated skills related to software engineering. 5+ years’ experience
- Start-up, SaaS, and eCommerce experience preferred
- BS in related field of study or equivalent experience
- Adhere to the company's standards for development best practices and continuous improvement
- Build, update and maintain product features, enhancements and customer configurations
- Remediate product and configuration bugs
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development lifecycle
- Responsible for executing development tasks in a timely and high-quality manner, with limited need for oversight and direction
- Provide technical assistance and support to other developers
- Provide input on technical approaches to delivering solutions and refining requirements
* All employees are expected to perform other duties as required or assigned that are reasonably related to the scope of the duties listed above. Deck Commerce reserves the right to supplement this list, particularly if the scope of duties in this position changes.
About Deck Commerce
Deck Commerce is the leading order management system (OMS) for direct-to-consumer retailers like New Balance, NETGEAR, Build-A-Bear, Saje Natural Wellness, and more! The highly flexible, cloud-based platform powers seamless, omnichannel shopping experiences through inventory management, robust order orchestration, and transaction processing. Deck Commerce OMS enables retailers to curate memorable experiences that turn every customer into their best customer.
Why Work With Us?
If you thrive in a team-focused, innovative environment and have a passion for technology, eCommerce, and amazing service, then Deck Commerce is the place for you. Our approach with customers is grounded in long-term success, and we take the same approach with our employees by prioritizing work-life balance and professional development. We value a strong company culture and offer excellent pay and benefits. Learn more by visiting our Careers page.