Travel: up to 50%
Deck Commerce’s Market & Partner Development team plays a key role in executing the company’s growth strategy. The primary responsibility of this role is to nurture and enable external strategic partnerships in the ecommerce and retail industries and support the Director of Market & Partner Development with market intelligence and expansion initiatives. This role is focused on creating productive partnerships to help fuel revenue generation. The goal of the Partnership Manager is to drive new order management product sales referrals, pipeline growth, closed revenue, and expanding new customer reach within our existing and growing networks. The Market & Partner Development team works in tandem with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in partner program management, channel operations, partner sales programs, channel sales, or channel marketing-related roles.
- Established network with active contacts at consultancy and system integration firms such as Capgemini, Merkle, Deloitte Digital, and eCommerce Platforms such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento/Adobe Commerce, Shopify, BigCommerce.
- Proven track record building a multi-channel pipeline and successfully moving opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Data-driven with extensive experience navigating partner ecosystems.
- A fearless networker who enjoys public speaking, operating out of your comfort zone and can be highly adaptable in a rapidly. growing, constantly changing environment
- First-class presentation, communication and listening skills.
- Natural collaborator and team player: you find common ground/solve problems for the good of all.
- Passionate about digital commerce, with a desire to be constantly learning and growing as an eCommerce professional.
- An independent self-starter: you thrive in fast-paced environments and feel comfortable with a high level of responsibility and ambiguity.
- Excellent communication skills for partner conversations, product presentations and written proposals.
- Detail-oriented and thorough; able to effectively juggle multiple tasks/projects at once in a highly fluid work environment.
- Recruit, develop, and manage key strategic alliance accounts, including system integrators, strategy consulting partners, select ISV/technology integration partners, and eCommerce platforms.
- Drive qualified inbound sales leads from partner referrals.
- Lead and evolve partner education, supporting Product and Sales training for partners' client-facing teams.
- Develop strategies and initiatives to consistently achieve the core Partner Development pillars of Align, Enable, Elevate, and Celebrate with each key partner account.
- Identify market expansion and new business opportunities, recruit partners, and negotiate partner agreements.
- Regularly sync with alliance point of contacts and enable cross-company alignment and relationships with Sales, Solutioning, Customer Success, Marketing, and Executive teams.
- Collaborate with internal teams (Product, Customer Success) to promote prebuilt integrations, as well as identify and prioritize improvements to support new products and features.
- Manage potential channel conflicts by fostering excellent communication internally and externally and through strict adherence to the rules of engagement.
- Track and report key performance metrics.
* All employees are expected to perform other duties as required or assigned that are reasonably related to the scope of the duties listed above. Deck Commerce reserves the right to supplement this list, particularly if the scope of duties in this position changes.
About Deck Commerce
Deck Commerce is the leading order management system (OMS) for direct-to-consumer retailers like New Balance, NETGEAR, Build-A-Bear, Saje Natural Wellness, and more! The highly flexible, cloud-based platform powers seamless, omnichannel shopping experiences through inventory management, robust order orchestration, and transaction processing. Deck Commerce OMS enables retailers to curate memorable experiences that turn every customer into their best customer.
Why Work With Us?
If you thrive in a team-focused, innovative environment and have a passion for technology, eCommerce, and amazing service, then Deck Commerce is the place for you. Our approach with customers is grounded in long-term success, and we take the same approach with our employees by prioritizing work-life balance and professional development. We value a strong company culture and offer excellent pay and benefits. Learn more by visiting our Careers page.