Travel: up to 10%
As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for helping define and manage the product strategy and roadmap. You will be a subject matter expert (SME) of the product and execute the vision driven by the market demands and needs. You must be detail oriented and have an eye for quality, and the ability to translate concepts and ideas into functional user requirements and stories. You will manage the direction on priorities of the product based on objective ROI metrics. You will be responsible for working directly with Sales and Marketing to inform the go-to-market plan for the solution. Reporting to the Vice President of Product, the ideal candidate will bring a clear ability to drive innovation and deliver a compelling product to market.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience as an Omnichannel Order Management or Supply Chain Product Manager
- Analytically driven, ability to define measurable value or ROI
- Expertise with the omni-channel / order management space including market trends and the competitive landscape
- Familiar with applications such as Sterling, Manhattan, Oracle Netsuite, Salesforce Commerce Cloud or other similar applications.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills; ability to oversee multiple projects concurrently while managing aggressive deadlines and maintaining high quality output
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Proficient in using, Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio, Slack, Confluence, JIRA
- Support defining and manage Deck Commerce’s product strategy and roadmap
- Manage product roadmap backlog priorities for releases
- Perform feature grooming and develop user stories as part of product development process
- Use market research to formulate ideas for products that customers will want and differentiate the offerings
- Engage with customers to review product roadmap and gather inputs to be considered for enhancements
- Gather information from Sales, Solution Consulting, and Account Management to create product roadmap
- Compare Deck Commerce’s product to competitors’ products to assess competition in the market
- Support briefing market analyst on product releases and roadmap
- Work directly with Sales and Marketing in developing internal and external go-to-market strategy and messaging.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- SME on Deck Commerce’s Order Management solution within the company
- Keeps project team well informed of changes within the Customer organization, business drivers, and success criteria.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to leadership.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations related to projects.
- Resolves and escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Assists Account Management and Sales team when there are additional revenue opportunities or changes in scope.
* All employees are expected to perform other duties as required or assigned that are reasonably related to the scope of the duties listed above. Deck Commerce reserves the right to supplement this list, particularly if the scope of duties in this position changes.
About Deck Commerce
Deck Commerce is the leading order management system (OMS) for direct-to-consumer retailers like New Balance, NETGEAR, Build-A-Bear, Saje Natural Wellness, and more! The highly flexible, cloud-based platform powers seamless, omnichannel shopping experiences through inventory management, robust order orchestration, and transaction processing. Deck Commerce OMS enables retailers to curate memorable experiences that turn every customer into their best customer.
Why Work With Us?
If you thrive in a team-focused, innovative environment and have a passion for technology, eCommerce, and amazing service, then Deck Commerce is the place for you. Our approach with customers is grounded in long-term success, and we take the same approach with our employees by prioritizing work-life balance and professional development. We value a strong company culture and offer excellent pay and benefits. Learn more by visiting our Careers page.