Apply by Email
The Business Analyst serves as a liaison to the business community in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs. This position will work closely with the business and development team to provide technical consulting on projects, devise or modify procedures, and create detailed specifications from which application solutions are developed. The Business Analyst will utilize an understanding of both business process and technical capabilities to implements solutions to the more complex business needs and problems.
- Ability to write technical workflows, documentation and test cases
- Experience with eCommerce systems and processes desired
- Experience developing and executing project plans based on the Software Development Lifecycle
- Demonstrate strong technical acumen and ability to analyze complex technical concepts
- Ability to interpret functional requirements into IT strategies and tactical needs.
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks and adhere to project schedules.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, excellent time management abilities, and effective under pressure
- Five to ten years technical/software BA experience
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred
- Lead requirement discussions to document, analyze and translate functional and non-functional business requirements into project specifications, business process diagrams and workflows.
- Assist Project Manager and Tech Lead with backlog grooming, User Story development and prioritization.
- Participate in Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Scrum Meetings and other Agile activities.
- Develop business and system process flow diagrams.
- Analyze existing business process to identify gaps and areas of improvement.
- Create or update project deliverables, artifacts and technical specifications in accordance with client requirements.
- Review and maintain traceability between business requirements and the functional specifications.
- Partner with Product Owner tounderstand and/or create the vision and business value for the domain/project.
- Answer ad hoc questions and provide clarification/direction to development and support teams regarding user stories and functions.
- Identify and resolve and/or escalate roadblocks, issues, and conflicts in a timely manner.
Deck Commerce is an Order Management System engineered for omni-channel commerce. The cloud-based platform connects front-end shopping channels with back-end business systems and optimizes the processes for fulfilling and servicing orders. This enables retailers and branded product companies to grow revenues and improve customer engagement by delivering modern shopping experiences. Deck Commerce powers leading brands such as New Balance, Rawlings, Build-a-Bear and more.
If you thrive in a team-focused, innovative environment and have a passion for technology, eCommerce, and amazing service, then Deck Commerce is the place for you. Our approach with customers is grounded in long-term success, and we take the same approach with our employees by prioritizing work-life balance and professional development. We value a strong company culture and offer excellent pay and benefits.<< Back to Openings