Apply by Email
The Business Analyst will be a part of a team which develops functional business requirements and system process flows for new customer projects and follow-on projects for existing customers. The Business Analyst will create and/or update project deliverables, artifacts and technical specifications in accordance with Customer requirements. The Business Analyst will identify potential issues as they arise and bring solutions to the team to ensure the team is successful.
- Minimum bachelor's degree.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst or technical Project Manager in an SaaS application environment.
- Experience working on eCommerce projects preferred.
- Expert in management and communication tools including MS Office, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, and MS Visio.
- Working knowledge and execution of Agile and modified Agile processes.
- Highly organized and task driven while managing multiple streams in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Innate drive to succeed with a corresponding track record.
- Interacts with Customers following a consultative approach.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality as appropriate
- Facilitates Customer requirements gathering sessions with external and internal stakeholders; document those requirements into stories, use cases, user acceptance criteria, test case definitions, workflow diagrams and functional specifications.
- Works with Deck Commerce Project Managers and Customers on new/existing implementations to ensure timely and effective delivery of requirements documentation.
- Participates in Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Scrum Meetings and other Agile activities.
- Assist in efforts to evaluate, select, recommend and implement appropriate software & system solutions that support and enable the delivery of Order Management System applications.
- Provides thought leadership in OMS and eCommerce ecosystem best practices.
- Identifies and present process improvements for requirements gathering and documentation of those requirements.
- Updates base functionality documentation templates that reflect current version capabilities of the Deck Commerce platforms.
- Gains a thorough understanding of Deck Commerce administrative functionality.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on Customer engagements.
Business Analyst Team Participation
- Leads or participates in retroactive project reviews and shares feedback and lessons learned with team members and leadership.
- Ensures retroactive project feedback is incorporated into process improvement and team growth.
- Participates in PMO meetings to improve the PMO process, team culture, and Customer relations.
- Participates in internal teams/task force initiatives.
* All employees are expected to perform other duties as required or assigned that are reasonably related to the scope of the duties listed above. Deck Commerce reserves the right to supplement this list, particularly if the scope of duties in this position changes.
Deck Commerce is an Order Management System engineered for omni-channel commerce. The cloud-based platform connects front-end shopping channels with back-end business systems and optimizes the processes for fulfilling and servicing orders. This enables retailers and branded product companies to grow revenues and improve customer engagement by delivering modern shopping experiences. Deck Commerce powers leading brands such as New Balance, Rawlings, Build-a-Bear and more.
If you thrive in a team-focused, innovative environment and have a passion for technology, eCommerce, and amazing service, then Deck Commerce is the place for you. Our approach with customers is grounded in long-term success, and we take the same approach with our employees by prioritizing work-life balance and professional development. We value a strong company culture and offer excellent pay and benefits.<< Back to Openings