Apply by Email
As a Deck Commerce Account Executive you will sell our cloud-based Order Management Solution into a diverse set of direct-to-consumer businesses from Small Business to Enterprise Level.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-6+ yrs of quota carrying B2B software or technology sales and account management experience
- Consultativeselling experience
- StrongCommunication Skills
- Competitive Spirit
- Ability to collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Has a drive for results
- Trusted advisor to customers and colleagues
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to articulate ROI
- Solution Selling ability
- Strong Discovery, Planning and Closing skills
- Experience handling and overcoming objections
- Formulate and execute a Deck Commerce sales strategy within a set of Target Accounts.
- Work in partnership with the Customer Acquisition team and carry quota for our Order Management Software Solution to drive recurring revenue growth.
- Work closely with prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals.
- Contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our Customer Acquisition team.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above.
Deck Commerce is an Order Management System engineered for omni-channel commerce. The cloud-based platform connects front-end shopping channels with back-end business systems and optimizes the processes for fulfilling and servicing orders. This enables retailers and branded product companies to grow revenues and improve customer engagement by delivering modern shopping experiences. Deck Commerce powers leading brands such as New Balance, Rawlings, Build-a-Bear and more.
If you thrive in a team-focused, innovative environment and have a passion for technology, eCommerce, and amazing service, then Deck Commerce is the place for you. Our approach with customers is grounded in long-term success, and we take the same approach with our employees by prioritizing work-life balance and professional development. We value a strong company culture and offer excellent pay and benefits.<< Back to Openings