As a Deck Commerce Account Executive, you will sell our cloud-based Order Management Solution into a diverse set of direct-to-consumer businesses from Small Business to Enterprise Level.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-6+ yrs of quota carrying B2B software or technology sales and account management experience
- Consultative selling experience
- Strong Communication Skills
- Competitive Spirit
- Ability to collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Has a drive for results
- Trusted advisor to customers and colleagues
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to articulate ROI
- Solution Selling ability
- Strong Discovery, Planning and Closing skills
- Experience handling and overcoming objections
- Formulate and execute a Deck Commerce sales strategy within a set of Target Accounts.
- Work in partnership with the Customer Acquisition team and carry quota for our Order Management Software Solution to drive recurring revenue growth.
- Work closely with prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals.
- Contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our Customer Acquisition team.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above.
* All employees are expected to perform other duties as required or assigned that are reasonably related to the scope of the duties listed above. Deck Commerce reserves the right to supplement this list, particularly if the scope of duties in this position changes.
About Deck Commerce
Deck Commerce is the leading order management system (OMS) for direct-to-consumer retailers like New Balance, NETGEAR, Build-A-Bear, Saje Natural Wellness, and more! The highly flexible, cloud-based platform powers seamless, omnichannel shopping experiences through inventory management, robust order orchestration, and transaction processing. Deck Commerce OMS enables retailers to curate memorable experiences that turn every customer into their best customer.
Why Work With Us?
If you thrive in a team-focused, innovative environment and have a passion for technology, eCommerce, and amazing service, then Deck Commerce is the place for you. Our approach with customers is grounded in long-term success, and we take the same approach with our employees by prioritizing work-life balance and professional development. We value a strong company culture and offer excellent pay and benefits. Learn more by visiting our Careers page.