Location: St. Louis, MO
The Software Engineer is responsible for the development and maintenance of software projects and applications designed to meet company and customer goals and objectives.
The Software Engineer will work closely with Project Managers, Business Analysts, QA Engineers and other Engineers to execute outlined requirements for the overall development process.
To apply please send your resume and any relevant information to email@example.com.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2-5 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field of study or equivalent experience, preferred
- eCommerce and SaaS experience desired.
- Agile/Scrum development environment experience required.
- Exposure to Test-Driven Development.
- Working knowledge of company’s software development tools, technologies, processes and standards.
- Task oriented and have a general understanding of project management best practices.
- Effective communicator with internal technical and business teams.
- Makes informed decisions and takes ownership for work product.
- Team player capable of working collaboratively.
- Calm and effective in high-pressure situations.
- Passionate about technologies and software development practices.
- Exhibit sound decision-making skills
- Evaluate risk vs. reward
- Correctly identify priorities
- Correctly diagnose issues and root-cause
- Responsible for executing development tasks outlined in requirements in a timely and high-quality manner.
- Adheres to the company’s standards for development best practices and continuous improvement.
- Assists with mission-critical issues, routine updates, enhancements and maintenance, testing and troubleshooting
- Create written technical documentation, as needed.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above.
* All employees are expected to perform other duties as required or assigned that are reasonably related to the scope of the duties listed above. Deck Commerce reserves the right to supplement this list, particularly if the scope of duties in this position changes.
About Deck Commerce
Deck Commerce is the leading order management system (OMS) for direct-to-consumer retailers like New Balance, NETGEAR, Build-A-Bear, Saje Natural Wellness, and more! The highly flexible, cloud-based platform powers seamless, omnichannel shopping experiences through inventory management, robust order orchestration, and transaction processing. Deck Commerce OMS enables retailers to curate memorable experiences that turn every customer into their best customer.
Why Work With Us?
If you thrive in a team-focused, innovative environment and have a passion for technology, eCommerce, and amazing service, then Deck Commerce is the place for you. Our approach with customers is grounded in long-term success, and we take the same approach with our employees by prioritizing work-life balance and professional development. We value a strong company culture and offer excellent pay and benefits. Learn more by visiting our Careers page.