Location: St. Louis, MO
The Senior Software Engineer plays a key role in the design, development/configuration and ongoing maintenance of the Deck Commerce platform. This role will work with stakeholders to develop solutions and features that fulfill the needs of the product team and customers. The Senior Software Engineer will work directly with Project Managers,Business Analysts, Software Engineers, QA Engineers and Customers.
To apply please send your resume and any relevant information to email@example.com.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge of EDI and XSLT preferred.
- Working knowledge ofTest-Driven Development.
- Advanced knowledge of company’s software development tools, technologies, processes and standards.
- Task oriented and have a general understanding of project management best practices.
- Effective communicator with internal technical and business teams.
- Makes informed decisions and takes ownership for work product.
- Team player capable of working collaboratively.
- Calm and effective in high-pressure situations.
- Passionate about technologies and software development practices.
- Exhibit sound decision-making skills
- Evaluate risk vs. reward
- Correctly identify priorities
- Correctly diagnose issues and root-cause
- Responsible for executing development tasks in a timely and high-quality manner, with limited need for oversight and direction.
- Adheres to the company’s standards for development best practices and continuous improvement.
- Provides mentoring and support to other developers.
- Assists Tech Leads in maintaining team productivity and adherence to development standards.
- Provides input on technical approaches to delivering solutions and refining requirements.
- Create written technical documentation, as needed.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above.
* All employees are expected to perform other duties as required or assigned that are reasonably related to the scope of the duties listed above. Deck Commerce reserves the right to supplement this list, particularly if the scope of duties in this position changes.
About Deck Commerce
Deck Commerce is the leading order management system (OMS) for direct-to-consumer retailers like New Balance, NETGEAR, Build-A-Bear, Saje Natural Wellness, and more! The highly flexible, cloud-based platform powers seamless, omnichannel shopping experiences through inventory management, robust order orchestration, and transaction processing. Deck Commerce OMS enables retailers to curate memorable experiences that turn every customer into their best customer.
Why Work With Us?
If you thrive in a team-focused, innovative environment and have a passion for technology, eCommerce, and amazing service, then Deck Commerce is the place for you. Our approach with customers is grounded in long-term success, and we take the same approach with our employees by prioritizing work-life balance and professional development. We value a strong company culture and offer excellent pay and benefits. Learn more by visiting our Careers page.