The Support Software Engineer is responsible for the research, support and development related to Deck Commerce technical issues. The Support Software Engineer will work closely with the Support team, Customer Success Managers, Support Project Managers, Business Analysts, QA Engineers and other Engineers to execute against Customer submitted support issues while working to meet Customer Success goals and objectives. The Support Software Engineer will also coordinate with the Director of Engineering to ensure that all company development standards are understood and in practice.
- Responsible for executing support and development tasks outlined in Support requirements and tickets in a timely and high-quality manner.
- Adheres to the company’s standards for development best practices and continuous improvement.
- Coordinate with Product Team on all found and documented Deck Commerce bugs.
- Coordinate with Customer Success Managers to determine priorities of customer submitted issues.
- Communicate technical information to Customers related to Support tickets when necessary.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above.
* This list of essential responsibilities and functions is not exhaustive. DECK Commerce reserves the right to supplement this list, particularly if the scope of duties in this position changes.
Deck Commerce is an Order Management System engineered for omni-channel commerce. The cloud-based platform connects front-end shopping channels with back-end business systems and optimizes the processes for fulfilling and servicing orders. This enables retailers and branded product companies to grow revenues and improve customer engagement by delivering modern shopping experiences. Deck Commerce powers leading brands such as New Balance, Rawlings, Build-a-Bear and more.
If you thrive in a team-focused, innovative environment and have a passion for technology, eCommerce, and amazing service, then Deck Commerce is the place for you. Our approach with customers is grounded in long-term success, and we take the same approach with our employees by prioritizing work-life balance and professional development. We value a strong company culture and offer excellent pay and benefits.