Apply by Email
Strategic Alliances Manager
The Strategic Alliances Manger functions as a liaison
between Deck Commerce and our Strategic Partners. The position’s primary
responsibility is to help the company meet its revenue goals by focusing on
lead generation activities with partners. The ideal candidate has experience
developing partner programs, is highly effective at communicating and
developing relationships, and is a motivated and results-driven professional.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to collaborate effectively at all levels and functions;
- Strong client/partner-service orientation;
- Proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines;
- Demonstrated prowess in all MS Office programs.
Education and Experience:
- 5-10 years channels management experience
- 5+ years of related industry , consulting, technology, agency experience;
- 3+ years of demonstrated track record of developing partner relationships;
- Experience with CRM
Software, such as HubSpot
- Proven experience in working cross functionally across an organization;
- Strong knowledge or experience in eCommerce, technology, and new emerging trends
Manage Deck Commerce’s
Strategic Partner Relationships:
- Owns and maintains senior level partner relationships with Deck Commerce’s Partners including both technology and strategic partnerships. This person works to contribute strategic value as part of this partner relationship;
- Owns, maintains and grows partner relationships beyond the primary platform partners to those of the larger ecommerce ecosystem. Ensures Deck Commerce’s partners are comprehensive in all areas of order management.
- Maintains an extensive network in the eCommerce industry, provides connections to clients and partners as needed, and is capable of broadening that network of partners and contacts through strategic leadership;
- Generates and ensures contracts are negotiated and maintained on all partner relationships as part of the referral revenue program established with their leadership;
- Leads joint marketing efforts with partners highlighting shared customer success
- Conducts weekly review calls and quarterly relationship status meetings with our strategic partners;
- Leads and participates in Partner Engagement events including client/partner dinners, forums and networking events as a way of creating Deck Commerce’s partner community.
Executive & Organizational Communication:
- Create and publish Deck Commerce’s partner program, its deliverables, reviews, etc.
- Work with Deck Commerce executives and other team members to develop and/or promote Deck Commerce partner programs and updates on platform/partner relationships;
- Help Deck Commerce executive team build annual channel bookings / revenue plans;
- Build annual channel joint marketing plan with the leads of Marketing and Sales focused on our partner channel;
- Determine channels registration and lead generation plans and tools;
- Update on channel business plan for quarterly reviews.
- Works to generate and provide qualified leads for new business from our partner network to our sales team;
- Identifies and communicates projected partner revenue, progress of this revenue, and actuals to forecasted revenue for all partnerships;
- Consistently cultivates new business opportunities and supports/reports on partner leadership opportunities;
- Ensures invoices are on schedule and accounts are current in payments for all partner cartridges and extensions;
- Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above.
Deck Commerce is an Order Management System engineered for omni-channel commerce. The cloud-based platform connects front-end shopping channels with back-end business systems and optimizes the processes for fulfilling and servicing orders. This enables retailers and branded product companies to grow revenues and improve customer engagement by delivering modern shopping experiences. Deck Commerce powers leading brands such as New Balance, Rawlings, Build-a-Bear and more.
If you thrive in a team-focused, innovative environment and have a passion for technology, eCommerce, and amazing service, then Deck Commerce is the place for you. Our approach with customers is grounded in long-term success, and we take the same approach with our employees by prioritizing work-life balance and professional development. We value a strong company culture and offer excellent pay and benefits.<< Back to Openings