Apply by Email
The Software QA Engineer is responsible for developing and executing end-to-end test plans to validate that sites and systems meet design specifications and requirements. This position will work closely with Engineers, Business Analysts and Project Managers to understand requirements and communicate test results.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field of study preferred
- 2-5 years of QA experience
- eCommerce and SaaS experience desired.
- Agile/Scrum development environment experience desired.
- Ability to write and execute test plans, test cases and automated scripts
- Working knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong technical acumen and ability to analyze complex technical concepts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, excellent time management abilities, and effective under pressure
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
- Work closely with Project and Engineering teams to understand functional requirements
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Execute functional and regression tests as part of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
- Create written technical documentation, as needed.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above
Deck Commerce is an Order Management System engineered for omni-channel commerce. The cloud-based platform connects front-end shopping channels with back-end business systems and optimizes the processes for fulfilling and servicing orders. This enables retailers and branded product companies to grow revenues and improve customer engagement by delivering modern shopping experiences. Deck Commerce powers leading brands such as New Balance, Rawlings, Build-a-Bear and more.
If you thrive in a team-focused, innovative environment and have a passion for technology, eCommerce, and amazing service, then Deck Commerce is the place for you. Our approach with customers is grounded in long-term success, and we take the same approach with our employees by prioritizing work-life balance and professional development. We value a strong company culture and offer excellent pay and benefits.<< Back to Openings