The Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) is key role within Deck Commerce. At Deck Commerce, we provide a SaaS Order Management System (OMS) that is used by top name-brand retailer across the globe. The SRE Lead will be responsible for ensuring that our solutions are functioning at peak performance 24x7. Our customers depend on us!
We are a fast growing and dynamic company looking for an SRE leader to take us to the next level. The role will focus on ensuring that our cloud deployed solutions are running at peak performance and optimally using the cloud to provide rock-solid reliability. The role is also responsible for engaging closely with our engineering team to ensure that there is an efficient and reliable CI/CD process producing high-quality code on a predictable cadence.
We are looking for a leader who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, team-focused environment where everybody makes a difference every day.
Operational Health & Automation- uptime, performance, redundancy, fault-detection
- Deploy and manage tooling to monitor Azure based production systems relative to performance, reliability, and scale.
- Ensure that architecture and deployment models are sufficient to support SLA commitments
- Leverage cloud technology and platform capabilities to provide operationally sustainable solutions that are robust and cost effective.
- Provide regular updates and recommendations to Sr Leadership on health and performance of production systems
- Work with development team and build process to ensure tools and automation is in place to ensure reliable and quality code deployments.
- Establish a CI/CD framework through tight engagement with engineering team
- Engage with QA team to establish and manage an automated test framework
- Provide regular updates and recommendations to Sr Leadership regarding reliability and effectiveness of the CI/CD environment.
Support Team Tooling & Automation
- Engage with product support team to identify and provide self-service tooling and automation that drive efficiencies, scale, and overall customer experience.
* All employees are expected to perform other duties as required or assigned that are reasonably related to the scope of the duties listed above. Deck Commerce reserves the right to supplement this list, particularly if the scope of duties in this position changes.
Deck Commerce is an Order Management System engineered for omni-channel commerce. The cloud-based platform connects front-end shopping channels with back-end business systems and optimizes the processes for fulfilling and servicing orders. This enables retailers and branded product companies to grow revenues and improve customer engagement by delivering modern shopping experiences. Deck Commerce powers leading brands such as New Balance, Rawlings, Build-a-Bear and more.
If you thrive in a team-focused, innovative environment and have a passion for technology, eCommerce, and amazing service, then Deck Commerce is the place for you. Our approach with customers is grounded in long-term success, and we take the same approach with our employees by prioritizing work-life balance and professional development. We value a strong company culture and offer excellent pay and benefits.