The Deck Commerce Implementation
Project Manager is responsible for leading multiple concurrent projects,
including new customer on boarding and enhancements for existing customers. The
Project Manager serves as the main point of contact for the customer and all 3rd
parties throughout the lifecycle of the project. The Project Manager works
closely with multiple roles internally at Deck Commerce, including sales,
business analysts, quality assurance analysts, software engineers and upper
management to ensure customer objectives are met and projects are on schedule,
on budget and within scope.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience managing web technology and/or Software as a Service (SaaS) implementation projects
- Strong technical acumen, a service-oriented mentality, with a strong sense of ownership and understanding of system development processes
- Effective communication and documentations skills
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and successfully manage multiple tasks and concurrent professional service projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exhibits good decision making skills:
- Evaluate risk vs. reward
- Correctly identify priorities
- Correctly diagnose issues and root-cause
Deck Commerce is an Order Management System engineered for omni-channel commerce. The cloud-based platform connects front-end shopping channels with back-end business systems and optimizes the processes for fulfilling and servicing orders. This enables retailers and branded product companies to grow revenues and improve customer engagement by delivering modern shopping experiences. Deck Commerce powers leading brands such as New Balance, Rawlings, Build-a-Bear and more.
If you thrive in a team-focused, innovative environment and have a passion for technology, eCommerce, and amazing service, then Deck Commerce is the place for you. Our approach with customers is grounded in long-term success, and we take the same approach with our employees by prioritizing work-life balance and professional development. We value a strong company culture and offer excellent pay and benefits.