The Customer Success Manager will be a part of a team leading Customer Success initiatives, keeping the company focused on customer outcomes, and playing a central role in directing the future of the product. The Customer Success Manager will understand customer goals and value drivers through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback, connecting this into onboarding and retention strategies and input into the product road map. Ultimately this role is responsible for managing the relationships, strategy, and satisfaction of assigned book of business.
Customer Account Management
- Serve as the primary strategic liaison and day-to-day contact for customer
- Serve as trusted resource throughout customer lifecycle by identifying expansion opportunities, ensuring renewals and advocating for customers
- Oversee the onboarding of new accounts to ensure successful launch and adoption
- Proactively leads both customer and internal teams to collaborate across functions
- Coordinate customer meetings on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Align with customer on strategic initiatives, conducts Strategic Business Reviews, and other key meetings
- Manage escalations by collaborating with development, product management, and support teams
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer performance metrics, communicate industry trends and impact on business success
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into core product, marketing and sales processes
- Learn and understand client goals, workflows, and product usage habits to track toward identified milestones.
- Continually reinforce value and deliver successful outcomes throughout the entire customer journey
- Own and manage the health of the customer using established metrics and KPIs
Technical Acumen and Product Knowledge
- Possesses a working knowledge of the eCommerce ecosystem, the role of OMS in that ecosystem, and best practices for system interactions.
- Expert knowledge of customer portal and ticketing system, and works to maintain client facing systems
- Act as a trusted advisor, thought leader, and subject matter expert to customers providing insights to customers to ensure that they get the most value from the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Educate clients on best-practices related to eCommerce and usage of the Deck Commerce platform
- Identify opportunities for product usage improvement
- Identify customer growth opportunities by monitoring platform innovation, benchmarks and ecommerce industry changes and trends
- Strive to create and maintain a strong customer relationship built on communication, transparency and trust.
- Communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Lead product implementation training sessions
- Design, host and facilitate regular webinars and training sessions to ensure product adoption improvements (in collaboration with Product and Marketing teams)
- Serve as the primary contact for training of platform end users, as necessary
- Work to develop Training Program improvements
Deck Commerce is an Order Management System engineered for omni-channel commerce. The cloud-based platform connects front-end shopping channels with back-end business systems and optimizes the processes for fulfilling and servicing orders. This enables retailers and branded product companies to grow revenues and improve customer engagement by delivering modern shopping experiences. Deck Commerce powers leading brands such as New Balance, Rawlings, Build-a-Bear and more.
If you thrive in a team-focused, innovative environment and have a passion for technology, eCommerce, and amazing service, then Deck Commerce is the place for you. Our approach with customers is grounded in long-term success, and we take the same approach with our employees by prioritizing work-life balance and professional development. We value a strong company culture and offer excellent pay and benefits.