Apply by Email
Business Development Rep
Development Rep functions as a liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams.
The position’s primary responsibility is to help the company meet its revenue
goals by focusing on lead generation activities. The ideal candidate has
experience developing leads and meeting sales quotas, is highly effective at
communicating and developing relationships, and is a motivated and results-driven
Skills and Abilities:
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and time management.
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidential information.
- Creative problem-solving with a high level of energy.
Education and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a BDR, Sales Account Executive, or similar role
- Knowledge or experience in eCommerce and SaaS
- Experience with CRM Software, such as HubSpot
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of key sales performance metrics
- Directs our Channel Partner program including promotion,
expansion, engagement and alignment functions.
- Conducts market research to identify direct leads and lead engagement
- Assists Marketing and Sales teams with overall strategies and
lead development activities.
- Conducts needs assessments to determine level of fit and
- Delivers product demos and sales pitches to marketing
- Coordinates and supports the Sales Team on complex and/or
high-priority sales opportunities.
- Manages all administrative aspects of Channel Partner
referral programs including agreements, revenue tracking, etc.
- Assists in the negotiation and execution of customer
- Assists with the company’s overall revenue forecasting
functions relating to channel bookings, revenue plans, quota targets, etc.
- Maintains expert knowledge of the industry, focusing on
eCommerce, Retail, SaaS, etc.
- Maintains expert knowledge of our target market and related
- Maintains expect knowledge of our competitors and competitive
Deck Commerce is an Order Management System engineered for omni-channel commerce. The cloud-based platform connects front-end shopping channels with back-end business systems and optimizes the processes for fulfilling and servicing orders. This enables retailers and branded product companies to grow revenues and improve customer engagement by delivering modern shopping experiences. Deck Commerce powers leading brands such as New Balance, Rawlings, Build-a-Bear and more.
If you thrive in a team-focused, innovative environment and have a passion for technology, eCommerce, and amazing service, then Deck Commerce is the place for you. Our approach with customers is grounded in long-term success, and we take the same approach with our employees by prioritizing work-life balance and professional development. We value a strong company culture and offer excellent pay and benefits.<< Back to Openings