Apply by Email
Application Support Lead
The Application Support Lead is our Customers' primary support contact. The Support Lead will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers install applications and programs. Responsibilities include managing Customer issues and assist in the resolution of issues within the outlined service level standards. The Support Lead will utilize email and ticket management tools to provide Customers answers to their reported issues. For more complex problems that require additional levels of support, the Lead will coordinate with Deck resources to provide clear follow ups and support the team in working towards resolution.
- 3-5 years or more work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Technical proficiency in SaaS applications delivered on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in MS Office tools especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple Customer requests and set priority based on SLA’s
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Ability to be open to coaching and new ways of accomplishing goals
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a "can-do" attitude
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or higher required in Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering
Customer Management Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed all support SLAs
- Research and identify solutions to Customer issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including any number of non-code related issues from Customers
- Ask Customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Work with Customers to perform a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Provide light project management of iterations of development work being performed by Support development staff
- Manage resolution scope, identify change requests and work with customers to set priorities
- Ability to become a Deck Commerce expert
- Work with developers and other technical staff to maintain up-to-date application documentation
- Ensure that the knowledge transfer processes, and the application documentation are sufficient to allow for effective support of customer applications
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Build strong working relationships with counterparts in the Deck Commerce organization to successfully drive Customer satisfaction.
- Define and evolve the process of engagement across the organization to ensure our Customers understand the value and benefit of the Deck Commerce offerings and services.
Deck Commerce is an Order Management System engineered for omni-channel commerce. The cloud-based platform connects front-end shopping channels with back-end business systems and optimizes the processes for fulfilling and servicing orders. This enables retailers and branded product companies to grow revenues and improve customer engagement by delivering modern shopping experiences. Deck Commerce powers leading brands such as New Balance, Rawlings, Build-a-Bear and more.
If you thrive in a team-focused, innovative environment and have a passion for technology, eCommerce, and amazing service, then Deck Commerce is the place for you. Our approach with customers is grounded in long-term success, and we take the same approach with our employees by prioritizing work-life balance and professional development. We value a strong company culture and offer excellent pay and benefits.<< Back to Openings